South Brooklyn Dentist
This is the oldest Brooklyn dental office, serving the downtown Brooklyn area for nearly 100 years. The practice was established in 1923 on DeKalb ave by Dr. Dressel’s great-grandfather. In 1944, he moved the office to Columbia St. It arrived at the 2nd place in 1967. The current office has two managers, three hygienists, and two dental assistants. A periodontist and endodontist are available in-office weekly for easy referrals and convenience. Dr. Dressel and his staff pride themselves in making sure that patients feel at ease and comfortable throughout every dental visit.
This is a full-service practice, where patients can expect to resolve all of their dental needs.